Monday, March 5, 2012

Party at the Met




It's so easy to get caught up in all the raging frat parties, football games, and dancing on top of tables at NYU.

Oh wait.

I think I meant to say, it's so easy to get caught up in all the gallery openings, private parties, and dancing in the lobby of the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I guess that's sort of like a school dance?


 Another little amateur video I made.

An Oasis at the Met celebrated the opening of the Arts of Arab Lands collection. Despite the fact I have already visited the gallery (twice) for class, the girls and I decided to put on our fanciest semi-formal attire and splurged for a cab to 5th and 82nd. Stay classy. 
(Free) Events at such prestigious institutes are just one of the many perks of going to school on the island of Manhattan. 

Plus, the DJs were pretty cute.



Pictures courtesy of Rachel Rinehardt

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment