Thursday, April 12, 2012

Undone

When a friend of mine called me and asked if I wanted to help her work an event and "watch people drink wine", I figured why not! Little did I know I would be attending, and offering my free manual labor (oh the life of a freshman intern), to help at an interactive photo shoot orchestrated by Miles Aldridge and wine tasting event for Kim Crawford's new line.





There was dancing, caviar, truffles, oh and of course the drag queens. 
Unfortunately, we were too busy vacuuming, guarding the caterers, and serving the models to actually participate in the photo shoot. However, many of the guests--including Alexa Chung and a few Real Desperate Housewives-- hopped onto sets (like the one above) and had their 15 seconds of fame.

Lets toast to 15 more!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment